Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Holidays

Hi All
Hope you are having a great time on holiday, I'm loving not having to rush out the door so early in the morning.
Hopefully your Roald Dahl challenge is going well? So far I have read my way through 5 Roald Dahl books and hope that you have all completed at least one by the time term 3 starts.
It would be great to hear how your holidays are going, if you email me some high/low points of your holiday so far, I can post them on our blog
Remember we have the ICAS English test on Tuesday the 2nd, visit here for some tips http://www.eaa.unsw.edu.au/about_icas/english
Stay safe and warm

3 comments:

  1. I love the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holidays were awesome but now it's time for school :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. But school will be fun with Mrs Bush

    ReplyDelete